The universal spray unit PREVAL is designed for spraying liquids. It’s ideal for painting items with Taiga at home. One can is enough to use 0.5 liters of paint, to apply the paint evenly and without smudges on the surface of the product.
Nozzle Diameter- 0.7 mm
Fan diameter (distance 15cm) – 6.5 cm
Composition Set: – gas cylinder
TESTING THE SPRAYER
Practice spraying on a piece of cardboard or paper if you have never used sprayer Preval. Allow sufficient time for product to flow up the dip tube and through the nozzle. Spray for 15 seconds to prime valve with product. If after 15 seconds the Sprayer starts spraying there is no need to back flush. If Sprayer is spraying, it is primed. If clogged, see clogging section below.
- Prepare the surface for painting.
- Prepare the paint. Dilute with solvent, as specified in the manual to the paint. Do not fill the container above the line on the shoulder. Do not overfill the container.
- Screw safety cap into place. Shake up product in product container prior to attaching to Sprayer.
- Secure dip tube firmly into the bottom of the Sprayer.
- Remove the filter at the bottom of the dip tube if you are going to use “Mokh”.
- Attach power unit, and align red insert opposite air vent on coupler.
- Attach the product container into the coupler by turning counter-clockwise. Once product container has been attached to the power unit, NEVER SHAKE THE SPRAYER. Shaking the Sprayer will disrupt the spray and cause it to sputter or cease spraying. If this occurs stop and let the unit rest for 45 seconds.
- Spray at room temperature. Keep the sprayer straight and 15-25 cm from the surface. DO NOT TILT THE SPRAYER MORE THAN 45° TO AVOID SPILLAGE OF THE PAINT. Keep the sprayer moving constantly.
- Apply as many layers as necessary to achieve the desired result. Remember that if you hold the sprayer too close to the surface, the paint will accumulate and may drip, if too far, it will dry out before hitting the surface and dimpling will result.
PAINT WITH ADDITIVES HANDLING
When working with paint containing additives to create special effects such as sand, it is worth removing the plastic filter from the tube as written in point 5 of section SPRAYER DIRECTIONS. This will ensure optimal performance of Preval, and you will achieve the best possible result.
It’s flammable. Targeted inhalation can be dangerous to health. Do not open the container. Do not heat above 49°C. Store in a cool place. Keep away from children. Work with paint in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire.
Remove the power unit from the container immediately after use. Cap and store the unused liquid. Clean the power unit by placing the dip tube in the appropriate solvent and spraying until clean. If you are reusing the product container, clean with the same thinner used to clean the valve.
Remove power unit from container and remove strainer from dip tube. Install power unit on container. Hold a rag over the red insert in the button and push the button down for three seconds. You will see bubbles in the liquid as the clog is pushed out of the unit. Spray water or solvents through the sprayer to clean the unit. If the power unit gets cold, wrap it with a warm towel to bring it to room temperature or the pressure will get too low. If this does not clear the clog, replace the button as product may have dried in the button. The sprayer may not work if shaken, let the unit sit for 15 seconds before trying to spray.