Effective Date: April 1, 2020
Axioma OOO operates Novokraska, Camosavage websites (the “Service”).
This Policy describes:
- How We Collect & Use Your Data
- How We Disclose Data
- How to Access & Control Data
- How We Protect Data
- How We Process Children’s Personal Data
- Third-Party Providers and Their Services
- Data Protection Rights Under the GDPR.
- International Transfers of Your Personal Data
- Updates to This Policy
- How to Contact Us
Personal Data mean any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to identify a natural person. It is the information that we collect about you.
Usage Data mean any Data collected by Service Provider or its Subcontractors relating to usage of the Website, traffic logs, user conduct or the results of using any Software offered as part of the Services.
Location Data are information about the geographic positions or structures.
Cookies Data (Cookies) mean small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device). Its purpose is to remember information about you, similar to a preference file created by a software application. While cookies serve many functions, their most common purpose is to store login information for a specific site.
Data Subject: Any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- How We Collect & Use Your Data
When you sign up for or use our website, you give us certain information voluntarily. If you buy something on our website, we collect payment information, contact information and details of what you bought. If you buy something for someone else on our website, we collect their delivery details and contact information. If you link your Facebook or Google account or accounts from other third party services to Axioma, we also get information from those accounts (such as your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services depends on your settings and their privacy policies, so please check what those are.
You directly provide us with Personal data when you use our websites, products, or services, or interact with us by, for example, creating an account or contacting us for support. We may also obtain data by recording how you interact with our websites, products, or services.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: email address, first and last name, phone number, address, city, state, province, postal code, cookies and usage data.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by: (a) following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or (b) by contacting us.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
As permitted by law, we may also obtain data from public and commercial third-party sources, for example, purchasing statistics from other companies to support our services. We also collect the information you provide to us and the content of messages you send us, such as the query information you provide, or the questions or information you provide for customer service support.
In some cases you may be able to opt not to disclose your personal data to Axioma. However, not providing Axioma with certain data may mean that we cannot provide you with certain products or services or respond to an issue that you have raised.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service
- Notifying you about changes to our Service
- Allowing you to participate in features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Providing customer support
- Gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our products and services
- Monitoring the usage of our Service
- Detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues
- Providing you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- Contacting you with your consent; sending you information about products and services that may interest you; inviting you to participate in Axioma activities (including promotional activities), market surveys, or satisfaction surveys; or sending you marketing information. If you do not want to receive these types of information, you can opt out at any time.
- Providing you with customized user experience and content.
- Qualifying and managing suppliers and business partners, and communicating or working with suppliers and business partners.
- Analyzing the efficiency of our business operations and evaluating market share.
- Synchronizing, sharing, and storing the data you upload or download
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
Axioma may also collect and use non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII). Non-PII is information that cannot be used to identify a particular individual. For example, Axioma will collect statistical data, such as the numbers of visits to its website. We collect this data to understand how users use our websites, products, and services so that we can improve our services and better satisfy your needs. Axioma may collect, use, process, transfer, or disclose non-PII for other purposes at its own discretion.
We will endeavor to isolate your personal data from non-PII and ensure that the two types of data are used separately. If personal data is combined with non-PII, it will still be treated as personal data during processing.
OOO Axiom will process your personal data following the requirements of applicable laws on an appropriate legal basis, including:
- Processing your personal data to fulfill the contract when responding to a transaction or service request;
- Processing your personal data with your consent;
- Processing based on the legitimate interests of Axioma or a third party when we use your personal data to contact you, conduct marketing or market surveys, improve our products and services, execute and improve our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs, and other purposes. Legitimate interests include enabling us to more effectively manage and operate our business and provide our products and services; protecting the security of our businesses, systems, products, services, and customers; internal management; complying with internal policies and processes; and other legitimate interests described in this policy;
- Processing your personal data as necessary to comply with and fulfill legal obligations.
When you provide us with Personal Data, you warrant that it is accurate, reasonably current, or expressly authorized by any other party for whom you are acting as an expressly authorized agent.
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
For additional information, please see the section below titled “Your Data Protection Rights Under the GDPR.”
- How We Disclose Personal Data
Axioma shares your personal data with other partners, as described in this Policy. For example, when you make an online purchase from Axioma, we must share your personal data with the logistics provider to arrange shipment or a partner to provide services. In addition, as a global company, we may share personal data with Axioma affiliates and subsidiaries.
To comply with applicable laws or respond to valid legal procedures, Axioma may also disclose your personal data to law enforcement or other government agencies. If Axioma is involved in a restructuring, merger & acquisition, or a bankruptcy or liquidation lawsuit in a given jurisdiction, your personal data may be disclosed in connection with the transaction. Axioma may also disclose your data when appropriate, for example, to execute Terms and Conditions, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or when it is in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
Under certain circumstances, Axioma may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Axioma may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the right of property of Axioma
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data submitted to Axioma is correct. Axioma is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy and completeness of personal data and keeping the data up-to-date.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may (i) have the right to access certain personal data we maintain about you, (ii) request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that data, (iii) object or restrict to our use of your personal data, and (iv) ask us to delete your personal data from our database. To exercise these rights, please contact us. Your written request may be required for security. We may decline the request if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the request is a fraudulent, unfeasible or may jeopardize the privacy of others.
If allowed by applicable laws, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Axioma processes your personal data based on your consent. However, withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of how we process your personal data based on your consent before the withdrawal is made; nor does it affect any data processing based on another justification other than your consent.
If you think that the way we process your personal information does not comply with applicable data protection laws, you can contact the relevant competent data protection authority. You can obtain the information for contacting EU data protection authorities at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
- How We Protect and Retain Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us. We use appropriate technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. Axioma is committed to protecting your personal data; however, please note that no security measure is perfect.
We will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this Policy, unless otherwise extending the retention period is required or permitted by law. The data storage period may vary with scenario, product, and service. The standards Axioma uses to determine the retention period are as follows: the time required to retain personal data to fulfill business purposes, including providing products and services; maintaining corresponding transaction and business records; controlling and improving the performance and quality of products and services; ensuring the security of systems, products, and services; handling possible user queries or complaints and locating problems; whether the user agrees to a longer retention period; and whether the laws, contracts, and other equivalencies have special requirements for data retention; etc.
Axioma will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
We do support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- How We Process Children’s Personal Data
Our websites, products and services are primarily intended for adults and does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). A child must not create an account without the consent of a parent or guardian. If a child’s personal data is collected with prior parental consent, we will only use or disclose the data as permitted by law, with the explicit consent of the child’s parents or guardians, or when necessary for the protection of the child.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we accidentally collect a child’s personal data without verified prior consent from the child’s parents, we will attempt to delete the data as soon as possible.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Third-Party Providers and Their Services
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Facebook:Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Google:Google remarketing service is provided by Google. To opt-out from Google’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
To ensure a positive user experience, you may receive content or web links from third parties other than Axioma and its partners (“third parties”). Axioma does not have the right to control such third parties, but you can choose whether to use the links, view the content and/or access the products or services provided by third parties.
Axioma cannot control the privacy practices and data protection policies of third parties that are not subject to this Policy. When you submit personal information to such a third party, please read and refer to the privacy protection policy of the third party.
- Your Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Axioma aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you.
- The right of rectification.You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Axioma relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
9. International Transfers of Your Personal Data
As a global company, your personal data collected by Axioma may be processed or accessed in the country/region where you use our products and services or in other countries/regions where Axioma or its affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers or business partners have a presence. These jurisdictions may have different data protection laws. In such circumstances, Axioma will take measures to ensure that data is processed as required by this Policy and applicable laws, which includes when transferring the data subject’s personal data from the EU to a country or region which have been acknowledged by the EU commission as having an adequate level of data protection, we may use a variety of legal mechanisms, such as signing standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission, obtaining the consent to the cross-border transfer of a data subject in the EU, or implementing security measures like anonymizing personal data before cross-border data transfer. You can contact us on email@example.com to obtain a copy of the EU’s standard contractual clauses.
10. Updates to This Policy
11. How to Contact Us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: camosavage.com/contact
- By phone number: 7(495)198-12-55, 8(800)350-04-55
- By mail: 80b1, Leningradsky ave., Moscow, Russia
Last updated: April 2020